Sunday 28 April 2013

Pretty Little Liars

This post is about my current favourite television series- Pretty Little Liars.

Plot:
Set in the fictional town of Rosewood, Pennsylvania, the series follows the lives of Aria MontgomeryHanna MarinSpencer Hastings and Emily Fields, four girls whose clique falls apart after the disappearance of their queen beeAlison DiLaurentis. One year later they begin receiving messages from a mysterious figure using the name "A" who threatens to expose their secrets. At first they think it's Alison herself, but after she is found dead, the girls realize that someone else knows their secrets—including long-hidden ones they thought only Alison knew. Alison was also stalked by A, and the girls continue to find more and more information about A and Alison's disappearance - all while risking their lives.

From left, Alison DiLaurentis, Emily Fields, Aria Montgomery, Spencer Hastings, Hanna Marin, and Mona Vanderwaal.

Hehe, yeah I copied that from Wiki. Anyway, I think that could actually be my new obsession! Me and my best friend, have been talking about it like forever. BTW, her blog is at the link below, which is www.brightyellowroses.blogspot.com . You know Im the type of person that reads the book and then watches the movie? I dont know why, I'm just that kind of person somehow. And I love reading, love! 

I read Harry Potter, Hunger games, and many others before the real movie came out. My mom keeps on delaying to buy the book that I just have to watch the series first. I've watched 10 episodes of Season 1 so far, I know I'm slow, everyone's already up to season3. Well, blame my mom! hehe.
                  

This is the Pretty Little Liars book 1 by Sara Shepard. I've been calculating so may prices everywhere from the past few days trying to convince my mom. Its a young adult book, and I think she doesn't approve. I dont know, I mean girls at my school already watched all the episodes. Isn't that worse than reading?

I mean, reading is words, not pictures. Anyway, I'll update more on this. Bye bye now, xx, B.

No comments:

Post a Comment