Sunday 28 April 2013

Very Very Random pictures.

Hey Guys! :x
Wassupp??? Im so excited for some reason. Today I was looking through all my pictures and photos from a while back and I just decided to share it with you guys. I took all of these photos myself, and they're just all random. Isn't it funny? My blog is called Random Much, and this is the first time I've mentioned the word 'random' in my posts. Odd huh? Hahaa. Anyway.. Here are the pictures!!! :) :)

This was in summer last last year, and my mom iced some buttery cupcakes, so I took a picture.

My mom's friend gave us a Gingerbread making kit, and I did this a week before Christmas. Decorated with unhealthy sugary gummies :)

Aww. This is a shot, of my little cutie, Pinky, my toy poodle.

This is the view, from the Taipei 101 in Taiwan. I was kinda on the 101st floor. Yeah.

Friend's dog. Took this with my DSLR. Amazing, huh?

And last, but not least. This, is a picture from HuaLien, Taiwan. View is just breath taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment