Sunday 5 May 2013

Introducing: Cupcakes

Hey guys! B here. Today, I'll be as usual, a new exciting post! There's a thing about me, that I just LOVE cupcakes. And I just get so giggle-ish and happy. I don't know, cupcakes are just so colourful and sweet and delicious. I just love them. I've never mentioned this, but by mom is a baker and she bakes the best cupcakes you're ever going to try. So here are some photos of my favourite decorated cupcakes!
                                     This is a tropical themed cupcake tea party on a platter!

           This is a Cath Kidson wedding themed cupcakes with tiny pink poppy flowers on top!

                                                              Aww:) Animal cupcakes!

Triple chocolate cupcakes! Chocolate base, melted chocolate, and chocolate ganauche drizzle. Yumm

                                                              Halloween cupcakes!!

Kay kay, thats all for today! Yumm! Im so hungry right now, xoxo B.

No comments:

Post a Comment