Thursday 23 May 2013

Polymer clay: Rainbow cake

Hi guys. Im B, and yes. I am a Polymaniac.

I love anything that involves Polymer clay. Its also one of my many obsessions, I did a post about it. You should seriously read it. If you dont you wouldn't know what I'm about to talk about. :)

Ok. The other day, I made a rainbow cake out of Polymer clay. I have one or two pictures about how to construct a RAINBOW CAKE out of polymer clay.

Step 1:
Make sure you have all the colours of the rainbow. Mine wasnt the exact colours of the rainbow. But its was close.

Step 2:
Stack the layers one by one. A thin sheet of white clay in between each layer if optional.

Step 3:
Coat the whole cake with white clay neatly.

Step 4:
Design the top of your cake by your choice. Decorate, mix and match!

Step 5:
Cut straight down with a blade, to have a slice. Slice as many slices as you like.

There! Donee. I attached some pictures. Hope you like it.

2 comments: