Friday 4 October 2013

Top 10 songs

Hey guys, I haven't posted in a along time. 521 pageviewers huh? Thanks guys. Now my blog shows up on Google. Heh heh. Well this post is about my top 10 songs. Im working on my top 5 FANFICTIONS!!!! I'm so excited for you guys to see it!!

but first, lemme show you my top 10songs I LOVE <3

#10 Better Than Revenge
I just really like this song. Its by Taylor Swift from her Speak Now album. Theres a story in the song. It goes something like:

She's not a saint, And she's not what you think she's an actress.
She's only known for the things that she does on the mattress.. WOAHH

#9 Turning Tables
My dad bought Adele's 21 album and I kinda got obsessed with this song, and in Glee, they did a small cover by a special guest. So yea, this songs my car jam.

#8 What about love?
Austin Mahone looked hot in this video, Dont judge me. <3 This song was stuck in me and my best friend's head for a long long time.

#7 I'm still into you
This song <3 I was never really a Paramore fan. but I do like Haley Williams, her pink and orange hair is so amazeballs. This song's pretty good too. So yeah.

#6 RED
I just love this song, Taylor Swift songs always catch my attention. I always listen to the RED album on Spotify. Her love songs are addicting.
  #5 Heart Attack
This song, is my jam. Demi Lovato's voice is seriously really strong. There's a funny story to this song, a few moths ago, I was singing this song, trying to hit the high notes, I was sitting with my best friend, than HER best friend, came and asked her out. I didn't hear anything, obviously I was like HEART ATTTAAAACKKK. Hahah there's many memories to this song.

#4 Roar
Katy Perry is legend-waitforit-dary. Her songs are always so catchy. ROAR, bitach!

#3 Love Me
Justin Bieber is just perfect. No one can DENY IT!!!! Aww I miss this song, all hair flips and cute raspy voices. Aww. Justin's still perfect anyway. Love me would always be my favorite song, no doubt.

#2 Beauty and the Beat (accoustic version)
Aww this song. I can have boners listening to this song. Hahaha. Kidding! Justin Bieber IS SO HOT. Like is it even illegal to be that attractive? He is just so talented.

#1 THE FOX SONG
HAHAHAHAHAH IM CURRENTLY ADDICTED TO THIS SONG.
LIKE RING DING DING DINGERING. RING DINGERINGGGGVYFKWVEJSEFVWIEYGBAZ.

HATTEHATEEHATEE HO! HATEE HATEE HATEE HO! LIKE OMG THIS IS GENIUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment