Wednesday 20 March 2013

Fav pictures

Hey guys :) Its B again. In this post, I would want to share with you some of my FAVOURITE photos I took of my Pinky with my daddy's big camera! Hope you would like them.

























Haha, when I first got my baby, I didn't let her sleep on the bed, so she pulled my blanket and she slept on the floor with my blanket. Smart girl ;)


Haha. And we weren't able to train Pinky to do her business on the tray. So, we bought her comfortable baby diapers. She seems to like it though. Shoo cute!

After the groomers, she looks so pretty. So elegant. Such a cute model.

Yes, she's a pampered pooch. Its the truth.


NGAWWWW. SUCH A CUTIEE. This should be called art work. Pinky is just so photogenic.


Yep, those are some of my favourite pictures of Pinky. You can read more about her in my very first post called 'A day in the life of Pinky'.

No comments:

Post a Comment