Friday 22 March 2013

Monday

Friday
22nd March, 2013

Hi there :) I'm B. Today's "topic" is about what I did on Monday this week. Mondays are always weird. Things happen.

Monday

March pass practice on the lower field. All my friends are in the colour houses that i'm not, so I'm separated from all of them. I felt alone, I felt stupid, actually. And I'm the youngest in my year, so obviously I'm one of the shortest. I had to stand in the front next to the year fours to fives.Everyone thought it was funny, but I ignored it. Math class after that, you have no idea how much I hate the math teacher. She has problems pronouncing English, because she normally speaks Mandarin. She hates my class, we are like the dumb ones to her. Anyway, math class went "well". Same thing, new chapter, new hatred. 

Chemistry after that, thats a little better. I always have that feeling that you want to understand your science teacher, but you cant. Maybe I need to realise I'm not interested in Chemistry or Science. I mean. I didn't know there were different parts of the heart. Left atrium? Right atrium? Im speechless. At least having your best friend next to you in class makes it wayy better. Especially when she's a real friend who is actually there for you. After Chemistry, was Mandarin. I also hate Mandarin class, and as usual, all my friends are in other Mandarin classes. I don't like Mandarin class it's because I don't understand most of what is in the book.

I feel bad that I didn't revise my Mandarin before I started speaking more of English when I changed schools. My mandarin got worse. And I can't do anything about it. Sports was coming up, and I had to get ready for it (even though I wasn't participating in anything). Mandarin was over, and I could finally see my friends again after torture in Chinese class. Its so frustrating. I finally could go home after that. So yeah. That was Monday this week. \

Hope you like it. Leave a comment.
:xx B

No comments:

Post a Comment